Health and Safety
We take health and safety seriously, that is why we are accredited and affiliated to a number of organisations including:
- Hazardous Waste Registration – for handling hazardous waste
- CHAS (The contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) – health and safety qualification
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) – occupational and health and safety competence qualification
- IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) – safe use of powered access organisation
- PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers & Manufacturers Association) – code of practice that encompasses the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- All operatives are trained and working with personal protective equipment
- Risk assessments are provided
- Working at height regulations
- Asbestos awareness
- Cosh and VOC considerations when choosing products
- Working out of hours
All relevant safety documentation will be provided before work begins.
All work is completed and is compliant with health and safety regulations.
12 Collingwood Drive, Longstanton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire